- Timeline of Irish history (knowing where the tradition came from – and what those people may have prioritized – really informs my practice)
- Sacred Texts Celtic Folklore -learn what the Anglo-Irish wrote about the Victorians writing about the Monks writing about the Romans writing about the Norse talking about the Celts did.
- Sacred Texts Neopagan/Wiccan texts – 19th and 20th-century seminal texts as well as some oddments.
- Types of Offerings (Gaelic Polytheist)
- The Brighid Reading List
- Who Gets Devalued in Witchcraft – don’t piss on others.